$ 0
Contact Us

Action against police

Action Against the Police

If you were wrongfully arrested for a crime or have been mistreated by the police of UAE, then you may  have a claim for compensation. From wrong arrest for a crime to physical assault by a police officer, you can claim for your mental and physical suffering caused by the police. We aim to help you get the financial compensation for your suffering. our lawyers can assist you in all procedures against the police and can get you the justice that you deserve

find lawyer uae