These are the agreements that are signed by the partners before getting married. This agreement holds the space when it fills the content of what the money and property have to be done with if they get divorced. This become more sense when you have children in your before marriage. This provide rights to every individual regarding their property. We can help you regarding this agreement by efficient lawyers.
The main criterions that are to be noted while making pre-marital agreements are:
- Both the parties should understand the agreement neatly
- The contract is to be made by a lawyer
- Assets are to be disclosed by valid financial statements
- Legal advices are to be taken by the couple individually
- No pressure shall be applied on the partner for signing the agreement
- The agreement is to be signed at least 1 month before the wedding day